About Hygiene measures
Hygiene measures to ensure safe operation of accommodation against Covid-19 Due to the current situation, we have created new rules that will help us to ensure a safe stay for all our guests.
We have created a special hygiene plan.
- All apartments will be thoroughly disinfected before each guest arrival
- Upon arrival, each guest will receive a basic package of disinfectants in the apartment (no-rinse hand gel, antibacterial soap, rubber gloves, drape). If you are interested in a regular delivery of these funds, we are able to provide on the basis of an order from production.
All cleaning products we use for professional disinfection have state-recognized certifications and all decontamination processes are in accordance with the strictest hygienic standards in the Czech Republic.
- We can offer flexible solutions according to production requirements - if you only want to hand over the keys to the responsible person (the apartment has instructions for using of individual appliances), if you want personal accommodation - we will keep a distance between guests and aall persons will comply with hygiene measures. If necessary you can contact us 24/7.
- Standardly cleaning takes place once a week at a time agreed with the production, now in compliance with special hygiene measures and conditions. All our employees follow the safety instructions, cleaning is performed in protective equipment using special products and the whole apartment is disinfected after cleaning. At the same time, we are ready to fulfill individual wishes and requirements of specific guests in individual apartments, such as adjusting the frequency of cleaning itself, or ensuring regular delivery of clean linen and towels in case the guest does not want cleaning from our staff.
- Our staff are properly trained in the newly set hygiene rules and their compliance will be regularly checked in.
- We use Special Care-Ozone-20-Professional ozone generator with an output of 20,000 mg / h that eliminates most viruses, bacteria, parasites and mold, including COVID-19.